Thursday, April 16, 2009


REFERRAL FROM A HAPPY MUM!
At the end of the ‘Breaking Ground’ concert for Captivated Dance, one of our incredible mums Mary approached me regarding what a tremendous job we had done. Excitement beamed from her face as she struggled to get a word out because she was so overwhelmed. Finally, Mary told me that the last time she went to Church when she was sixteen years old, she had a vision of this exact concert that Captivated Dance performed. She couldn’t believe that after all these years she finally got to see her vision come to pass. Mary told me she had no idea that I was training all these girls as she thought it would only be a small concert with a few of the younger ones performing. She said I was doing the ‘right thing’ and to not give up but keep pressing forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment